13 March 2008

This is my life and I'm living it right now.

As I lie on the couch, typing, hungry, I am trying to remember that the way thing are is not always the way things were or will be.

I just spent six wonderful days in Toronto. I was constantly busy, hanging out with friends or my brother, or commuting to see them. Now I'm back in my lonely, empty condo. But I'm okay.


I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to. In fact, I only saw 3 of the 7 people I would have liked to spend time with. I didn't even have time to make phone calls. But I an either whine and spend time regretting, or I can accept that I still had lots of fun.

My vacation is over; March Break is almost over; I have a shitload of work to do to get ready for next week (and the next 3.5 months). I have no fresh food. I have menstrual cramps. I am cold. My internal clock is off by one hour.

I still had a great time. So, I'm cold and alone in my condo. But it won't always be like this.

Or so I'm told.

No comments: