11 May 2006

Something

Here I am, writing. I've been asked by numerous people to write a blog, so here you go.

I don't really have much to say lately.

I'm teaching later this month. Substituting, actually. I'm taking vacation days to do it. My boss is annoyed that I'm taking time off. Fuck him, I say.

I spend a lot of time playing Age of Empires II: Age of Kings. I suck at it. It's too hard. Andrew said he'll download The Sims for me. I hope he gets The Sims 2. I've never played that. It sounds fun and addictive.

I'm at work and there's been lots of yelling. It's just the guys being silly.

My friend Courtney is getting married in July. I need a pretty dress for the wedding. Actually, what I'd really like is to discover that the dress I wore to my cousin Scott's wedding still fits. Then I can save money and be bright and stylish. It's a flowy dress. I like flowy.

I'm going to have supper with Mom tonight. Dad is a away. She likes company. I like not having to cook, plus potential leftovers.

That is all.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

When is the wedding? Maybe you could borrow something from me. Unless of course you want an excuse to buy a new dress....