29 March 2004

Doom and Gloom

I don't know what's going on with me, but I'm feeling really strange tonight. I have this feeling. I don't know what it is. It doesn't feel like nervousness, or panic, or anxiety. I guess I'm feeling a little lonely, but that's not overwhelming. Something just feels wrong. I really don't like it. I'm not getting my work done. Well, I did it, but it doesn't feel done. I can't think. I'm distracted. I don't know how to explain it, but it's annoying and it freaks me out and makes me uncomfortable with myself.

I think I'd enjoy a chance to curl up in bed and not move for a few days.

Can't do that, though. Have to get up every day and be perky and teach!

New group of kids this time out. All new names and faces to learn. That's going to be frustrating. I'm definitely interested in what I'll be doing, though. I love Drama. I have to get back into the swing, though. I hate mornings. It's a learned hate, but I'm not ready to unlearn it.

I thought that a quick blog might relieve some of the mental and emotional pressure I'm feeling, but to no avail. Maybe what I need is another early night. And some Sailor Moon.