09 June 2003

Making Nostalgia

My mood continues to improve. I have a sneaking suspicion that PMS was a factor; although, thanks to Depo, I can never be sure.

I had a great weekend. Went to Kelly's camp Saturday night, drank too much, but had fun doing it. As bedtime approached, I decided that I didn't really want to digest all that alcohol, and proceeded to expunge it. I was still hit hard, but all the better for it on Sunday, I think.

This is Nikah and Nacy's last week at the Heart. I'm sad. It's selfish, though. I'm sad because it means that I won't be able to go back and visit/work next year if I come home for the weekend. I'm also sad for them because tomorrow is going to be a hard day with all the goodbyes. I'm going to make myself scarce early so I can avoid the tears. I don't have to say goodbye to them. I plan on being friends with them for years. I learn so much from them. They are so generous with their love and support, and right now it's important to me to keep in touch and have more wild and crazy nights, harassing innocent bands who have technical difficulties, and shocking the old ladies with our dance moves. I'm getting teary, so I have to stop now.

Stanley Cup final tonight -- Game 7. Go Ducks!

No comments: