07 June 2003

Looking up

I've regained a bit of my self-respect. Boy, was I ever pissy last night. I decided that I needed an endorphin rush, so I put on my sneakers and went for a power-walk. I felt so much better as soon as I started. And then I sat down to start a Sailor Moon-a-thon. I don't know why I considered it a last minute "only if everyone ditches me" activity. I love that show. I really enjoyed watching it. Then I chatted with Lew on the phone until too late at night and went to bed. It turned out to be quite pleasant.

I signed up for a rowing class today. It sounds like fun. Sucky, non-communicative friends be damned. I'm gonna spend my summer on the water with or without y'all. I start in a week and a half, and I excited. If I like it, I can join the rec club. Maybe I'll finally have a hobby. Wheeeeeee!

Must jet. Heading to w/v to check my mail, and then I have 24 hours of road tripping to do.